MRS PEGG’S PRODUCTS WARRANTY POLICY
1. This warranty is given by Mrs Pegg’s products ABN 75635636716. 22 Conmurra Ave, Edwardstown SA 5039 and
2. Entitles the original purchaser to FREE LABOUR AND REPLACEMENT OF PARTS for a period of 2 years. Mrs Pegg’s Products or one of its duly appointed authorised service agents will during normal business hours repair or replace any part which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship provided that the appliance has been used for the purpose in which it was designed namely a clothesline or airer and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If same has been used for commercial purposes, the period of warranty is 1 year only.
3. The purchaser will be responsible for paying any transport charges on, and damages and loss incurred in connection with the transportation of this appliance to and from Mrs Pegg’s Products or its accredited service agents’ premises.
4. This warranty does not apply to any Handy Line which has been:-
a) subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person
b) damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, Act of God or other inevitable accident
c) hired to any person or persons
d) used with anything other than Mrs Pegg’s Products genuine spare parts.
5. Your proof of the date of purchase must be produced before free service is provided.
6. Nothing contained in this warranty is intended to purport, to restrict, modify or exclude or
to restrict modify or exclude the operation of any of the provisions contained in Part V of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (amended) or any similar or substituted enactment.