Before placing your order, please read through our terms and conditions. Your placement of an order shows your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. Mrs Peggs Products makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
2. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Mrs Peggs Products and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Mrs Peggs Products. Mrs Peggs Products does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
4. Unacceptable orders
Mrs Peggs Products reserves the right to reject an order if, in its opinion (acting reasonably), the order is unacceptable.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- Mrs Peggs Products, disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website; Mrs Peggs Products, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis, except to the extent that the damage is directly caused by fraud or wilful misconduct by Mrs Peggs Products,
- If Mrs Peggs Products, becomes liable for any breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty, Mrs Peggs Products,liability for breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty shall be limited to at its option (and, provided it is fair and reasonable to do so), any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- In the case of services: to either resupplying the services or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. Security information
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and the Mrs Peggs Products will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser.
You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by members of the Mrs Peggs Products team with authorised access to that information. As noted your credit card details are not visible to the members of the Mrs Peggs Products team.
7. Stock availability
Mrs Peggs Products, will endeavour to supply all items publicised. Similarly, products will be removed from the Mrs Peggs Products as soon as Mrs Peggs Products, becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
Where a product which does not have a specified sales period becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Mrs Peggs Products, has withdrawn that item from the website Mrs Peggs Products will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order. In this instance, you will be advised ASAP by email or telephone.
9. Delivery standards
Mrs Peggs Products, will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all orders within 5-7 business days from receipt of order.
10. Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied;
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
- Where fraudulent activity is suspected / identified
- Where cleared funds through your nominated payment method have not been received
In the event that you supply incorrect payment or delivery details, Mrs Peggs Products, will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect, however, Mrs Peggs Products, will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
11. Refund policy
All products sold by Mrs Peggs Products, must be:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- it’s faulty
- it’s incorrectly described
- it’s different from a sample shown
- it doesn’t do what we said it would do
- it’s not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via the Mrs Peggs Products If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
The provisions of this clause 11 do not derogate from any rights you may have under law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
12. Change of mind returns
We do not offer change of mind refunds and returns
13. Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Australia Post will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.
15. Third party websites
The Mrs Peggs Products, Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Mrs Peggs Products, does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Mrs Peggs Products, provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
16. Gift card terms and conditions
Please read gift card terms and conditions carefully before purchasing. Please take notice of any expiry date applicable to the card. Gift cards are not normally redeemable for cash. Trademarks on any cards shown are the property of the owners, used with their permission.